Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Friend's Song...

Written by my friend Daozhi when he was around 17 years old, re-arranged and recorded around 2 years ago during my NS days. It remained one of my favourite songs till this day.

My Thoughts .Your Hopes

There are times when doing isn't everything
When confusion & doubts start setting in
And in my corner of darkness.
I have asked
What in life is worth living for?

There are times my weathered soul cries
Seeking for the wings to fly,
Up into the clear blue sky
Hoping I can see your light
Like tears falling from my eyes
Sadness shall be driven away
And in your word I shall find
For the peace and joy in due time....

There are times my hopes and dreams just can’t find
A Love that forgives and gives me peace
And in my heart I have prayed to you
I have asked
What is love when my life’s yours?


Download the song: http://pddesignstudio.com/blog/my_thoughts.your_hopes.mp3

No comments: