Monday, June 11, 2007

Chopper

In an attempt to update our miserable blog, I have decided to showcase a Work-In-Progress which seriously have no tentative date of completion in sight.

Base loosely on a model kit which I tried to built. I only found some hi-res photos at a very late stage.

Lots of details will probably need to come in during the texturing portion. I hope this model will soon be finish.....











Texturing in progress as of 26th June... slow slow. Unwrapping this model is a bitch, that's all I can say...



More slight updates as of 28th June... Several people complained about the lack of dirt and scratches. I guess these will come in later. Scratches will definitely be in, as for dirt, I don't know how dirty I want it to be...

Anyway, still lots to add, bump maps are still incomplete, specular maps have to be done more accurately...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good even without textures! Why not paint a "RSAF paid 12million bucks to buy this for dragging banners on National day" decal on it XD