Monday, April 20, 2009

Stereoscopic/ Anaglyph/ 4D Image


I received a call a few months ago asking about 4D movies. The person didn't elaborate and I wasn't sure as it could quite a few things.

I received another call from a friend who asked me if I know how to make them. This piqued my curiosity and I went to find out how to do them, and here it is. If you managed to get hold of a red and a blue transparency, you will be able to see the effect. Otherwise, this is meaningless.

If time permits, I may re-render this clip in stereoscopic and post again. I myself is quite curious to see it animated in stereoscopic mode.

3 comments:

Andrew Fear said...

Can you generate side/side images as wel?

KJ said...

What do you mean by side/ side images? I am curious to understand.

Thanks

worktogether said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.