Thursday, December 17, 2009

Post-Processing

I have recently stumbled on some Flickr photos that looks amazing (at least to me).  They look even more amazing when I saw the original straight-out-of-camera (sooc) shots.  Some of the SOOC, if I took them, I would delete them upon reviewing on my DSLR ‘cos they do look like exposed wrongly.  But these photographers had the visions to know what the end product would be like after post-processing.  Seeing that, I was determined to at least give it a shot.

I took a couple of my photos and worked on them, trying out new ways of processing and see if anything would come out of it.  I quite like the end results, and I am sharing the before and after images.

comparison1 comparison2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

post processing more eyecandy. but straightoutfromcamera show more live in it. Its like looking back at old days photo. If its post processing, no meaning already.

The Daily Muse said...

wow! such a difference!!
can anyone do that with any photos? i'd love to improve the quality of some really lovely photos i've taken in the past..